We accept returns of full priced and sale items within 30 days from the date of purchase.
Step 1: Prepare
- Make sure you have your proof of purchase and have viewed our Returns Policy for more information on in-store returns.
- If your order was placed using Afterpay, be sure to have your Afterpay details ready.
Step 2: Check
- Ensure all items are unused, unworn and undamaged (including all tags, labels and retail packaging)
- Any free promotional items must be returned along with your order.
Step 3: Find a Store
- Using our store locator, find your nearest company owned store and return your items.
- Returns can only be processed by company owned stores and cannot be processed by our factory outlet stores or any authorised dealers.
- Online orders purchased using PayPal cannot be returned in-store and must be returned via mail to our online warehouse.